Themes of Ari Rusila is my site for minicourses and lectures of some special issues related to crisis management and covered in Ari Rusila’s BalkanBlog. While my blog posts are more connected to some actual event or process this Theme site highlights few wider timeless topics. Or at least it is intended to do so in near future. At present I am developing my e-learning skills, testing different platforms and presentation methods; thus the styles will so far vary and much of my material is not yet ready to publish. However my intention is to develop with this site some minicourses about key issues which in my opinion deserve more publicity. Theme site includes also some of my key lectures, statements or articles published elsewhere. As said for time being this site is under construction, how long, remains to see.
October 30, 2014
Themes Of Ari Rusila
By Ari Rusila
About Ari Rusila
Ari Rusila is a development project management expert and freelancer from Finland with a special interest in the Balkan region (esp. Serbia) and Israel. Conflicts By Ari Rusila (aka BalkanBlog), created by a Finnish freelancer and project management expert Ari Rusila,covers issues of conflicts, crisis management and geopolitics and regionally the Balkans, the Black Sea region and MENA (the greater Middle East and North Africa) regions. Themes of Ari Rusila includes some his minicourses for e-learning purpose. This site is still partly under construction. There is a Finnish version of main blog with a bit different content: Ari Rusilan Konfliktit - http://konfliktit.wordpress.com and an Israel portal - Ariel - http://arielfi.wordpress.com. View all posts by Ari Rusila
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 30th, 2014 at 6:20 am and tagged with Ari Rusila, Ari Rusila's BalkanBlog, blogging, e-learning, Themes of Ari Rusila and posted in Themes of Ari Rusila. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
MA SocSc, Blogger, Freelancer
- About AR
- Solving Conflicts
- Aid through LogFrame
- Lectures & Articles
- Some Geostrategic Aspects in Russia vs. U.S. Relationship
- ¥uan and Waterloo of Petro$
- Blogging & Web 2.0 As A Tool In The Media War
- (FI)Bosniakkien tilanne Mitrovicassa (viranomaislausunto)
- Ekskluzivni intervju Ari Rusila: Eu zna da je Kosovo Narko Drzava
- (FI) Historianäkemyksen vankina
- Does Israeli Society explain Its Superiority in The Middle East?
- NATO 2020: Downsizing Instead of Reshaping (Atlantic-Com memo)
- New player in Caspian Sea power corridor (article for The Lebanese Foundation for Peace)
- Quadruple Helix Model [Captured state Kosovo]
- Will Kosovo rise with 2b bucks (New Kosova Report)
- Media War
- Infographics & Text Boxes
I Prefer Linux